Data Protection Statement
This statement explains our data processing practices and your options regarding the ways in which your personal data is used. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at email@example.com
The Heartbeat Trust is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, store and use some of your personal information so we can raise the vitals funds we need to support our research and services through our fundraising activities. We are bound by the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Information we collect
The kind of personal information we collect to store will depend on the type of initiatives you support or enquire about, details provided by you.
- Your contact information – name, address, email address, phone number, mobile number
- Your employer details, if you participate in work place giving
- Your bank account details if you are a standing order donor
- A history of your donations, correspondences and other interactions with The Heartbeat Trust.
We record the contact and transactional details on a database in order to manage our supporter relationships. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, we may not be able to process your donation or provide information on other campaigns or services you request.
How your Information can be used
The information you provide us with can be used for
- Process your donation or purchase and provide receipts
- Provide you with information on how your donation is used
- Confirm your identity when you make enquiries about your donation
- Communicate with you about the work that The Heartbeat Trust is undertaking
- Address any feedback or complaints you may have
- Answer your queries
We may use your information to send you news and latest updates about The Heartbeat Trust services, research, and events. We may contact you by post or email for these purposes as specified in your preferences on sign up. Your information may be passed to and used by all of The Heartbeat Trust departments and may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes.