- Heart failure is the number one reason for hospitalisation in the over 65’s
- 1 in 25 people don’t survive their first hospitalisation with heart failure as the primary diagnosis
- 1 in 10 patients will die within 30 days following hospitalisation
- Up to 30% of patients will die within 1 year following hospitalisation
- Half of patients will be dead within 5 years of diagnosis
When you fundraise for The Heartbeat Trust by taking part in a challenge, organising your own event or taking part in one of the events or campaigns we organise, you are helping to raise vital funds that support The Heartbeat Trust care for those with and at risk of developing heart failure. You are also helping raise awareness of heart failure so that it can be prevented in others.
Remember, it doesn’t matter how much you raise – lots of people raising small amounts creates a BIG impact!
Organise Your Own Event
Whatever you love doing, do it for The Heartbeat Trust.
And we are here to help you every step of the way. If you want to find out more about how simple organising your own fundraising event can be, you can register your interest here and our team will be in touch shortly. (Link here will go to the event registration form)