Thank you for your interest in working with The Heartbeat Trust. Please see below for further details.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager.
Title: Project Manager
Reporting to: Executive Team consisting of: Medical Director, Research Director and General Manager
Reporting Responsibilities: Project specific nursing and administrative teams
Location: Offices of The Heartbeat Trust, Crofton Terrace, Dun Laoghaire, St. Michaels Hospital, Dun Laoghaire and UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4.
Purpose: Promote and expand new and existing projects that support the organisations objectives working with key stakeholders and collaborators to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
– Promote the development of existing projects
– Evaluate the success of existing programmes by hosting user review sessions and integrate feedback into newly defined parameters / protocol
– Work with multiple internal and external user groups to establish requirements for new projects.
– Carry out feasibility analysis/business case definition for the rollout of new projects
– Build a contacts database to further develop the roll-out of existing and new services
– Work with and support each stakeholder in the furtherance of project aims
– Plan, manage, control and deliver ICT projects and programmes as required
– Manage all issues associated with projects
– Evaluate and manage all project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate their effects
– Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders both in verbal and written form.
– Responsible for ensuring change control processes are in place to manage project scope.
– Specify and procure systems following defined company and institutional procurement procedures.
– Ensure all solutions are tested and acceptance testing is completed and signed off before implementation.
– Liaise with vendors and manage their contracts to successful delivery of project
– Train users and staff.
– Support users on go live of project(s)
– Appraise the Executive team as soon as practical of all relevant project and system issues.
– Where necessary define and assist in system reporting requirements.
– Carry out post implementation reviews ensuring maximum benefits have been achieved
– Undertake systems tests where required.
– Perform data validation analysis and support development of reports.
– Management of the IT infrastructure for the all project interactions
– Linking with medical / nursing team on on-line data collection
– Actively support data retrieval, innovation and connectivity with service providers and patients from the existing Heart Failure unit IT system.
Qualifications / Experience: Essential:
– A degree in life-sciences/Pharmacy, Medicine or nursing
– A postgraduate in health or life-science ideally a PhD
– An understanding of/experience with eHealth, the public healthcare system in Ireland
– Background in clinical research and be extremely comfortable with report writing both in a scientific and lay context.
– A working knowledge of ICT and database management systems
– Interest in, and knowledge of cardiovascular /chronic disease.
– Previous experience in report writing both in a scientific and lay context
– Excellent persuasive communication skills
– Strong project implementation experience
– Proven track record of being able to multi-task
– Ability to work on one’s own initiative and be able to “think outside the box”
– Excellent administration skills
– Confidence nature
– Business overview as part of induction
– Clinical database training
– Other training where relevant
Job Circumstances: Role may involve some travel for training or client needs
Closing Date: 31st December 2018
Apply with CV to: email@example.com