|Reporting to:||Principal Investigator and the Director of Clinical Trials|
|Employer||The Heartbeat Trust|
|Location:||St. Michael’s Hospital, Dun Laoghaire, and on occasion (project determined) St. Vincent’s Hospital and University College Dublin.
|Purpose:||The Research Assistant is a key member of the research team. He/she will support the research team in conducting research activities.|
|Qualifications / Experience:||Essential:
· Be a graduate of a science or healthcare related discipline
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Information Communication Technology (ICT) literate (Word suite)
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High levels of initiative.
· Must have the ability to work in a complementary role to medical colleagues & other members of the multidisciplinary team.
· Able to prioritise and deliver agreed objectives.
*Please note that Garda vetting and international police clearance check may form part of the selection process.
|Personal Requirements:||Ø Excellent communication skills.
Ø Empathy and sensitive nature.
Ø Proven administrative skills.
Ø Detail oriented.
Ø Ability to multi-task.
Ø Self-motivated and driven.
Ø Interested in learning.
Ø Team player.
|Training:||Ø Business overview as part of induction
Ø Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Training
Ø Database Training.
Ø High level of technical training related to clinical trials.
Ø Other training where relevant
|Why come work with The Heartbeat Trust?||
Download PDF of Research Assistant Aug 2019 job description.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org