Some of our achievements:
• Developed an early warning and prevention programmes for people with heart failure
• Increased public awareness of heart failure and cardiomyopathy
• Dramatically reduced A&E visits and unnecessary hospital stays by providing specialist services in the patient’s local community
• Created alternative ways of delivering care by using technologies such as mobile phones and broadband to link patients with their GP’s and other services.
• Carried out new research into Heart Failure causes and care
• Built a unique collaboration between hospitals, co community care, healthcare professionals and patients for the benefit and ease of the patient care.